/ PROVIDING HEALTHY SPACES
The Sensedge is tested and certified by the RESET standard for accuracy, and fully compliant with the WELL v2 building standard for performance.
Air Quality Monitoring and Testing
Hazardous ambient air building configurations
Optimal Space Monitoring – Viral tracking
Commercial Service and Maintenance
Design, Installation & System Commissioning
BMS / Control Strategy Auditing
Car park Supply and Exhaust Systems
Mechanical Fire Safety Servicing
Advanced building audits
Risk identification and reduction
Occupant health and wellness
Compliance assessments and project staging
System designs and implementations
AGED CARE RESIDENCES
SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITIES
WE approach building upgrades with integrity, putting our clients in touch with the best products and solutions for their goals. We are here to help you avoid the pitfalls of Proprietary only technology and future Pain-points that arise from lack of support, flexibility, product scalability, value for money and
technology dead ends.
- Measure up where it counts… Australian Air Quality Index built in to each device.
- Selected for its excellent range of pollutant monitoring and high accuracy.
- Capable of tracking PM2.5, PM10, TVOC, C02, Temperature and Humidity in real-time.
- Stats fully visible via touchscreen display.
- The only easily serviceable and self-calibrating sensor platform on the market.
PO BOX 6390
Conder ACT 2906
1300 845 288
We breathe more than 15,000 liters of air every single day. Optimizing indoor air can have measurable benefits and help people and businesses thrive